1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

D-Day

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by innov8v, Jun 10, 2005.

1. innov8v

innov8v New Member

After weeks of reading hundreds of informative posts on this board, and even writing a few (notably NOT informative), I finally took delivery of my new Prius this morning. Amazing how much easier it is to understand all that I've been reading now that abstraction has become tangible reality. I know this has been said by others, but I feel it would be rude not to acknowledge everyone who contributes to this site. You have all impressed me not only with your intelligence and knowledge, but perhaps more importantly, with your class, courtesy and decency. Pretty unusual in this age of hard-edged, "gotcha" cynicism to find a community in which any signs of attitude are so few and far between. Anyway, many thanks to all. I'll probably have a few more questions in the days and weeks ahead, but hopefully it won't be too long before I start to really understand this extraordinary computer/car/machine and actually begin to contribute to the collective wisdom at PriusChat.com. And now it's time to get back to my user's manual...

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Congrats and have fun with the new car! It's always more fun to actually drive it than to talk about it. Although I also enjoy talking about my car.

I also got a lot of great info here before purchase. Well, during the last week of waiting back in March anyway.

I'm sure you'll have many more questions later. The experience makes you wonder more and more about the car :) And we'll be happy to answer and discuss! We're all a bunch of Prius geeks at heart ya know.

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    [font=Comic Sans MS:ff2eb11ac3]Congratulations, innov8v! Now the fun really begins. Armed with your PriusChat reading, and the manual, of course, you're ready to drive and come up with some really good questions so we will all benefit from the answers.

This is a very civil and friendly group of people. I'm happy you're one of us.[/font:ff2eb11ac3]