1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

D/FW Hypermiler/Hybrid Meeting 02/24 at 11am in Lewisville

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by Chuck., Feb 21, 2008.

1. Chuck.

Chuck. Former Honda Enzyte Driver

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    The first DFW area Hybrid/Hypermiler gathering has been scheduled for this Sudnay, February 24, 2008 at 11:00 a.m.

We are meeting at BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse located at 2609 S. Stemmons Fwy., Lewisville, TX 75067 (972) 459-9700. Get directions (Google Map)

The plan is to park behind the Restaurant as that parking lot should be wide open. We will be hanging by the cars and swapping stories so feel free to join us even if you don't have time for drinks and/or lunch a little later if desired by the participants.

All are hybrids and hypermilers are welcome....in fact we need some Prius drivers to show up - already have a couple of Insights to appear. We will exchange tips on getting the most out of what ever it is you drive!

2. dfyffe

dfyffe Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Are there any more of these meetups going on around DFW? I just got my Prius 2008 less than 3 weeks ago and would love to participate in these meetups. Please let me k now. Thanks.