1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Daisy has entered the building!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Black Swan, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Black Swan

Black Swan New Member

Model:
    IV
    Hello all,

I got my new 2010 IV/Blizzard Pearl with Dark Grey leather and Solar Package on Thursday afternoon. Just as I picked her up, I learned of a death in my family. I drove home and put her in the garage and didn't have time to take her out again until Sunday. What a fantastic car!! I'm reading the manual slowly and getting to know her. I logged on Saturday night when I saw the immobilizer light come on and had no idea, but how wonderful to be able to access all the knowledge here!

I spent Sunday Zaino-ing her. Wow!! Pretty incredible stuff.

I'm having tint put on the windows.

I have to say I don't know how much gas I'll be saving...I seem to find any excuse to go somewhere:D

2. LoraJ

LoraJ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    I'm sorry for your loss. :(

Enjoy the new car though! It's fun and daunting. :)

3. GreenGuy33

GreenGuy33 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    So sorry for your loss.

There is nothing like Zaino-ing! I love Zaino products, especially the detailer spray. What a great shine!

4. scooper11

scooper11 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I have had my car since August am I am still learning new things it can do. This morning I accidently touched the voice activate button on the steering and the car talked to me!! I forgot about this feature.:welcome:

5. MaggieMay

MaggieMay Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Hi Black Swan and :welcome: I know exactly what you mean by actually using more gas - when I'm with friends I jump to offer everyone a ride. Oops! Forgot to pick up milk - no problem!! I'm putting on miles much faster with this car that others I've owned!

Enjoy your driving!