1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dallas Area Hybrid Events...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by texassalsa04, Mar 15, 2006.

1. texassalsa04

texassalsa04 New Member

Hi All,

I know there are a few of us on this board that are from the Dallas Ft.Worth area. There are two events each year that are sponsored by the City of Plano (where I work) and promote the use of hybrid cars. One event coincide with "Earth Day" and the other promotes "Air Quality Awareness"

I need volunteers that live in the area and owns Priuses (Prii?) or other hybrids to bring their cars out at these two events and talk about them to public attendees that come to these two events. It is still surprising for to see so many attendees that do not know much about hybrids at these events and its great to be able to share your experience with them.

The two events will occur on April 8 and April 22; both on a Saturday. We normally have 4 or 5 hybrids (Hondas and Toyotas) show up each of the previous year and I need some more volunteers this year. If you would like to join us, please e-mail me directly at [email protected] and I will give you more details. I hope to have a few more Prius or other hybrids show up this year.

Thanks,
    Tony.