1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Damn the Torpedoes!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Smug, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Smug

Smug New Member

I sniff my own farts in a wine glass. And I am prouuuuud of it!

There is a lot of press lately about Prius owners in HOV lanes, Prius owners driving slow, Southpark Smug Clouds, etc.

But simply, I feel Smug about driving a Prius. Don't you?

Damn good car, fine features, overall great $/benefit.

Join me now, if you think you are better than the rest. Damn the torpedoes, and damn the rest of 'em!

2. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Actually, I only feel smug when I drive a BETTER car than the Prius. One that uses no gas. I actually feel like a sham when I drive the gasoline-only Prius. But you go right ahead with your quaint little version of gasoline-consuming smugness. It looks good on you. :)

3. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(darelldd @ Apr 18 2006, 07:58 PM) [snapback]241885[/snapback]</div>
    Well aren’t we the wet blanket. I am smug and I am proud of it. I can go cross country with out a recharge neener, neener, neener! So that to you Mr more electric than thou! :lol:

4. Three60guy

Three60guy -->All around guy<-- (360 = round) get it?

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    BULLETIN:

Dateline SOMEWHERE, EVERYWHERE USA

Weather Satellite engineers have noticed something that they can not comprehend. A rather black set of clouds are forming all over the country. They seem to be large over the larger cities but they can also be observed in areas all over the country. They appear to be swarming up with the jet stream to create a potentially lethal combination.

The Homeland Security Administration has been contacted by George Dubya because of the SMUG alerts occurring around the country. The agency says they are smugly ready for anything. FEMA has been holding classes for first responders telling owners of a certain P car that they should not be concerned with their smugness. But combined these levels of SMUG could become a national problem.

(Ed. Note - SMUG stands for SOCIETY MESSING UP GROUPIES)

Groups of people have been buying into HYBRID cars. It is unknown if these are the same people who are part of these GROUPIES. Things do smell a bit, however. But it has been shown to be associated with clouds of SMUG. However, while currently under control, our government has been secretly been working to overthrow these people. Using wire tap laws much is being uncovered about these SMUG people.

Technical aspects of this combining of SMUG clouds are classified but people should know their government is on top of things. As more is known about the de-classification of this information, this station will break in with updates.

This concludes this bulletin of the SMUG network.

We now return you to your regularly SMUG conversations.

5. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hdrygas @ Apr 18 2006, 08:35 PM) [snapback]241902[/snapback]</div>
    No, no.... I'm an ELECTRIC blanket. Weren't you paying attention?

I don't need to be smug - I have others do it for me:
    http://www.darelldd.com/ev/prius_fun.htm