1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Danny & Nichole's Wedding

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Danny, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    As most of you know by now, I'll be marrying my beautiful fiancé, Nichole, this Saturday. Nichole and I have received several emails from various PriusChat members requesting that we post our registry information on PriusChat. Nichole and I were very touched that any PriusChatters would want to get anything for us off of our registry. I started dating Nichole around the time that I started PriusChat, so as PriusChat has grown and evolved, so has Nichole and I's relationship.

We really appreciate all of your support during this joyous time in our lives. We will be honeymooning in Hawaii until April 4th, so be sure to keep your noses clean for tag, Tony, and Evan.

Here is a link to our registries if anyone is interested. We were never expecting to receive anything from the PriusChat community, but this community continues to be very generous to us:

http://dannyandnichole.com/registry

I'll be popping in some during the honeymoon, so don't think you can forget about me!

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danny @ Mar 22 2007, 12:22 PM) [snapback]410223[/snapback]</div>
    does this fit in the "PC better than sex" thread? or is this a special consideration?

i mean... it IS your honeymoon. and we all KNOW what honeymoons are for :lol: ;)

an early congrats because i know you'll be quite busy over the next few days!! before our wedding i was told, no matter what happens it will stand out in your memory as one of the most beautiful days you've ever seen. and wasn't that the truth! i hope it's a lovely day.

3. MacDude

MacDude Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    First of all, thank you very much for PC. As a new owner the site has been more than valuable than all the other searching I did. This site saved me money, got me the right car and is helping me decide on the correct paths to take with my 21st century vehicle. B)

Secondly, get out of here and go get married! Don't worry about us, we'll be fine. :D

4. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    What? You didn't register at the Prius Shop?

Seriously, congratulations, you two!

5. danoday

danoday Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Congrats!

Will you be using one of these to get from the ceremony to the reception?

[​IMG]

6. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Congratulations on your marriage, Danny! Have a great time in Hawaii, and best of luck in your new married life.

7. tleonhar

tleonhar Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Congratulations Danny, have a great wedding, honeymoon, and most of all marriage!

8. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    CONGRATULATIONS!

Have a great wedding, honeymoon, and a long and happy marriage! Not to mention a good flight to Hawaii and back.

Thanks for PriusChat and thank Nichole for her help with the Accessory Shop. We'll muddle through without you for a few days. And of course we'll want pictures when you get back... :)

9. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Congratulations Danny! Don't worry about us, it'll look exactly the same when you return as you've left it.

Enjoy your honeymoon! I wish you and Nichole all the best!

10. itsme

itsme New Member

As I too am a newbie Prius owner and pc chatter, I would like to say congrats on the special day and hope you and Nichole have a lifetime of happiness and a new arrival in 9months or so ( I'm talking about a new PRIUS of course)..lol have a great honeymoon!!!
    Craig & Linda

11. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    You're going to Hawaii?

Sit on the left side of the plane and look out the window as you fly over California. I'll wave to you from San Diego.

Congrats!