1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Darell's pages have moved

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by darelldd, Aug 31, 2006.

1. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Howdy folks-

I wanted to mention that I've purchased a new domain, and moved all my EV/Prius pages over to the new server. From now on, the old site will not be updated. Everything can be found from here:

http://evnut.com You guys will be most interested in the links under "prius hybrid" of course. The old site will redirect to the new site... but only if you attempt to enter at the front page. Going directly to an old page will still serve up the old page.

My new links are in my sig if you ever need them and you can't remember evnut.com. :)

2. GreenSpeed

GreenSpeed New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Hi Darrell,

I've links on priusmods.wiki.com can i still use the old links or will you be breaking them soon? I've basically made links to each of your mods.

Cheers,
    P.s. The LEd'S are FANTASTIC!

3. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Green Speed @ Aug 31 2006, 01:00 PM) [snapback]312341[/snapback]</div>
    Hey Mr. Speedy...

Sorry for all the work - the old links will work for a while still, but they'll eventually go away. The pages at the old links will NOT be updated any longer, so any new info will only be found at the new site.

So, in short, the links should definitely be changed.