1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dash display not working after replacing 12 volt battery

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Miser, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Miser

Miser Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I have a 2005. I replaced the 12 volt battery and everything worked fine. After a few drives, the dash display turned off. I unplugged the 12 volt and let it reset and the dash display turned back on. Then today after a drive when I went to turn it back on, once again the dash display doesn't work. The car runs fine, I just can't see anything on the dash. Also I have to hold the power button down for sometime before it shuts off. Any idea on a fix for this issue?

2. SFO

SFO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  3. Miser

Miser Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Thank you, what does it mean I’m being moderated?

4. mr_guy_mann

mr_guy_mann Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I believe that it means there are some limitations on what you can do in your posts- such as not being able to include links.

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

5. dolj

dolj Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    ... and it mainly means that a moderator will check each of your posts to make sure they are being made by a real person and not a robot spamming the forum. Sad, it has come to that but that's where we are. Your first 5 posts are moderated.