1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

dash kit install for prius c

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by estebinbin, Aug 16, 2012.

1. estebinbin

estebinbin Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    has anyone installed a dash kit for a prius c? i'm looking to continue the blue accent in the car with a dash kit but wanted peoples experience with this first.

2. dellrio

dellrio Im pretty much awesome

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I have installed them in other vehicles but not the C- for the most part they are peel and stick. Some pieces look tacky b/c they have cutouts for words and stuff - I would recommend putting the pieces up there before removing the paper backing, you may choose to not use all of them depending on how they look. Be sure to clean the plastic body panels prior to installing the Dash kit - this is a critical step if you want it to last.

3. estebinbin

estebinbin Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    thanks for the advice.. from images of what is provided from some websites that offer the dash kit i will definitely not use all the pieces provided. do you happen to have images you are willing to share of any installs that are not wood?

4. dellrio

dellrio Im pretty much awesome

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I dont have any pictures - but there are multitudes out there on the web.