1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

DC area pricing-package 7 & 8

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by NovaScott, Feb 11, 2006.

1. NovaScott

NovaScott New Member

:D Well, I spent the day shopping between numerous Northern Virgina/Greater DC area dealerships and found a good deal on a Silver Package #7. I was able to get it for $26098, or $2123 below MSRP. There are dozens of package #6 on the dealers lots, a fair number of Package #7's and a limited supply of package # 8. in the area.

Springfield Toyota ran an ad in todays paper for 2006 Prius up to $2300 below MSRP. That iprice did include the $400 recent college grad rebate from Toyota if you were eligible. With that in hand I was able to get most every dealer in town to match the price. After that it was just a matter of getting the best price for my trade. Perhaps the fact that the DC area was hit with heavy snows beginning this afternoon helped me get the attention of dealers who were very slow with business.

I'm anxious to spend time with all the new gadets after our snow cleares and too see what kind of mileage I get on my way to work on Monday vice my SUV.

2. Three60guy

Three60guy -->All around guy<-- (360 = round) get it?

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    And here I thought I did well getting mine at $1000 below MSRP.

Congrats and enjoy!