1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dealer add ons and offers

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by nottagasguzzler, Dec 10, 2005.

1. nottagasguzzler

nottagasguzzler New Member

I took care of paperwork tonight before my 06 comes in this week. The process is interesting in that the sales manager had me initial on the price up front before later hearing about how expensive things like prepaid maintenance and paintguard/leatherguard treatments cost. I felt a little silly at not being able to negotiate these into the price.

So heads up to future buyers, take your wish list in with you up front and don't sign off until you've at least had a chance to include them in negotiating your final cost.

I stalled for time until I could consult the Prius experts. I'm inclined to not pay $995 for the premium auto care plan. The pricing on the paintguard which has a lifetime warantee on preventing fade and protecting the leather is $695. I think my money is better going to a clear bra.

Barcelona Red Package 8
    Sale Price $31,655

2. notsure

notsure New Member

You might want to skip those and get the extended warranty, with the cost of fixing these cars that is well worth it. Click on discounted toyota prius extended warranty service and contact him.

I will be getting the clear bra and exteneded warranty once I have a car