1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dealer in Maryland

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Jcp219, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Jcp219

Jcp219 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Just letting anyone who is interest know that I just nabbed my Silver 2006 #7 NL Package Prius from these guys at $1400 under MSRP ($27,000 vs $284xx). The sales man did an excellent job as well. They originally didn't have the color I wanted but were able to obtain it from a nearby dealer within the week.

Dealer Info:

Jones Toyota
    1510 Belair Road
    Bel Air, MD 21014
    www.jonesjunction.com

Sales man:
    Jason Honkofsky
    Cell: 443-690-5749
    E-Mail: [email protected]

Note: They have a referal program, if you buy from Jason and let him know I sent you I get $50. It is 100% up to you if you do so, I'm just trying to help you guys out as these forums have helped me immensely already :) Let me know if you want to do that and I'll PM you my name.

/me Runs outside to start modding his new Prius!

2. msmit002

msmit002 Junior Member

Apparently, there are a few here in the Central Atlantic Region who are trying to unload Prii.

I just "ordered" my Prius today (Finally!) from another Baltimore Area dealer who gave me $1200 off sticker for a Pkg. #6.

I say ordered because technically, it's not on their lot yet. Yes... they have 3 on the lot, but none are in the color and options I wanted. But hey, the one ear-marked for me will be in at the end of the month so I can wait 8 days. haha. I have the buyer's order in hand for the credit union. Now lets hope some sneaky sales guy doesn't sell it out from under my sales guy. <_<

Anyway, I am dealing with Castle Toyota in Baltimore. So far, so good. I'll let you know when my Metallic Gray beauty arrives, and I have it safely in my driveway... ;)