1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dealer Kudos---Dublin Toyota

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by MAPC, Aug 16, 2009.

1. MAPC

MAPC New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I wanted to take a minute to post a GLOWING recommendation of Dublin (CA) Toyota---specifically Steve Mantzouris.

I purchased a 2010 IV with Solar from him 2 weeks ago. I still can't believe how well and how efficiently the process went. It is also worth noting that I currently live in Connecticut and am in the process of moving to California, which further complicated everything.

Steve had the (hard to find) car posted on Craigslist. I saw the posting, called to see if it was still available and he told me it was. He immediately agreed to sell at sticker with no mark-ups, no pressure to purchase any other 'options', no 'chat with the finance department', etc.

He took my deposit over the phone, sent all of the paperwork to me in CT, and---get this----DELIVERED THE CAR TO ME at the airport when I landed 2 weeks later.

I have purchased a lot of cars in my day (many more than I really want to admit) and I have never been treated this well before. I was impressed.