1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dealer letting me know of Prius availablity

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by aljorma, Aug 12, 2008.

1. aljorma

aljorma New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Dealership in Woburn emailed me about 2 Prius order cancellations making them available. Must have something to do with the direction of gas prices. What do you think?

2. alanh

alanh Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    More likely he told them they'd be $5k over sticker and they bailed. I saw an ad in the paper from Camelback Toyota in Phoenix that had a Prius, but it was the only car that didn't list a price.

3. mingoglia

mingoglia Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    You're probably going to take it in the shorts on Camelback Anything in the Phoenix area. I remember a few years back I was looking at a convertible BMW M3 and it had a $13k market adjustment. Gotta love the market adjustments. :eek:

4. dbcassidy

dbcassidy Toyota Hybrid Nation, 8 Million Strong

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Over the last 12 years of purchasing Toyotas, Woburn Toyota (dba Woburn Foreign Motors) has always quoted me the highest price out the door for any Toyota. I'd be shocked if they were offering a Prius for anything less than 2K over MSRP.

If you can wait the six to eight weeks, deal with Acton Toyota's Internet department. They are still selling Prius' for less than MSRP.