1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dealer selling my 06 loaded Prius (MN)

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by onerpm, Feb 4, 2008.

1. onerpm

onerpm New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    I couldn't figure out which subforum to put this in, as it's neither a private nor a sponsored sale. Anyway, I traded in my Prius a week or two ago and the dealership decided to sell it itself (even though it's a Mazda/Mitsu dealership, and they also own a Toyota store almost next door). So, if anyone is looking for a good used Prius in the Twin Cities area, you might go take a look at my old car:

1. 2006 black, top package with NAV and gray leather interior.
    2. About 16,500 miles, OEM warranty runs through 7/09.
    3. Has bug deflector on hood, OEM mudflaps and color-keyed side dent strips.
    4. Has Blizzak snow tires on alloy wheels currently mounted, and dealer has the OEM tires/wheels as well. I figure there are 10k miles on the summer tires and about 7 on the blizzaks.
    5. I recommend calling Chris Anderson, the internet salesperson. He took my car in trade on a Miata. This is at Luther Brookdale Mazda in Brooklyn Park, MN. There's nothing in this for me.
    6. Rear bumper was repainted a year ago after someone tapped me in the rear at a light; passenger rear fender was repainted last month after I scraped it against my kid's truck. (dammit!) Both jobs professionally done, and are unnoticeable. These were very minor (but expensive) deals.
    7. Otherwise, nary a problem with this car, and I'd recommend it highly. Oil changed at by Toyota at 5k, 10k, and by me at 15k with switch to Mobil1, and there's a Fumoto drain valve under there now.
    8. They are asking around $24.4, but I think you could pick this car up for $23k or a bit under.
    9. Anyone is welcome to email me at: onerpm AT yahoo.com with any questions. I probably won't see a posting or a PM on this site.

rob m.