1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dealer service metro Atlanta

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by dwreed3rd, Jul 11, 2008.

1. dwreed3rd

dwreed3rd New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Prius on order out-of-state. Looking for Toyota dealership with Prius experienced/knowledgeable service in metro Atlanta area, northwest area prefered. We have been very pleased with Marietta Toyota serviceing of our 2000 Avalon XLS w/108k, but that does not make them Prius Smart. I'm sure they will all be getting experience based on the increase number of Prius' I'm seeing on the road. I just don't want them learning by making their mistakes on ours. Perfer a dealership, especially with the unique systems in the Prius. Makes it easier to have repairs covered under warranty.
    All comments, reccommendations, and/or warnings appreciated. We have a number of Toyota dealerships in our area. I just have to depend on references to find a Prius Smart one.

I checked the existing threads, but found nothing in the area. With all the new Prius' driving around we could probably start an Atlanta group on PC.

Thanking all in advance.

2. mwc716

mwc716 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I would not trust Atlanta Toyota for anything Prius specific. Nothing but a headache when I had warranty work done that was specific to the Prius. Well, now that I think about it - I wouldn't even trust them to change my oil. I do my own now...after their constant overfills.

3. rcaine

rcaine Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Our Prius is on order from Stone Mountain Toyota. We have noticed several older ones in our neighborhood from this dealership and we hear good things about them in general. So far we don't have anything specific to report but we are stalking every Prius we see in parking lots and we'll get a report shortly. Now we are on the other side of the Metro area from Marietta from you.

4. REMPIE

REMPIE New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    come visit our Prius experienced/knowledgeable service dept @ toyota of newnan.
    just to let everyone know,every toyota dealership must have a(toyota) certified master tech. ask for ANTHONY L NARDONE the service manager.

5. dwreed3rd

dwreed3rd New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Sorry for getting back to you so late. Thank you for you post. We're in the East Cobb area and hope to find one closer but will be more than willing to drive to Stone Mountian if that ends up being the closest knowledgeable dealer service. Last I heard we are #11 on the wait list, but since it's a touring it could be October. It was extremely rare to see one before May 08. Now they're all over the place here in East Cobb.

6. dwreed3rd

dwreed3rd New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I appreciate the post. And just the fact that you monitor PC is a big plus to your service department, but we're in East Cobb, almost in Roswell and hope to find a knowledgeable dealer a little closer.