1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dealer's Allocations

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by NorthStar, Mar 9, 2004.

1. NorthStar

NorthStar Junior Member

Does anyone know if there is a way to find out how many Prii a dealer has received? My dealer has been evasive about questions in this regard.

Mark

2. Tom

Tom New Member

Mark,

How did you get to see the shipping schedules that you posted? Can you post the connection? Ihave been looking everywhere for this type of info and just keep hitting brick walls.
    Thanks, Tom.

3. NorthStar

NorthStar Junior Member

Tom,

I stumbled across this on YG 2004-Prius from schusterkc2 who said:

Poking around the site even has little clips of ship movements from port to port. The thing that doesn't quite add up for me is the way Dianne talks about multiple ships arriving in Long Beach but this schedule shows only one delivery per month. Perhaps there are other ships for different ports of origin in Japan not listed on this schedule.

Mark

4. NorthStar

NorthStar Junior Member

My dealer told me that my car is arriving in Portland on March 14 - that would seem to verify that the above shipping link doesn't tell the whole story. There must be other shipping lines involved besides the Toyofuji lines.

Mark