1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dealers around Philadelphia, PA -> Newark, DE?

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Cyndrax, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Cyndrax

Cyndrax New Member

Anyone have any experience with Toyota dealers in and around Newark, Delaware? I am looking to pick up an '05 at some point late this fall. Seeing how the wait times and distributions seem to go, I think I should be out "shopping" now for a waiting list to go on.

So, does anyone have any suggestions on dealers to visit or avoid around Northern Delaware, Southeastern PA, or Southern NJ.

Thanks,
    Brian

2. Liam

Liam New Member

Carousel Toyota is just over the DE-PA border in PA. They are very nice and professional. I ordered the first week in November and my sales person Shanon Hall said it would be a 4 month wait. The car came in the second week in December. It was exactly what I ordered (Seaside #7).
    I left a $500 deposit, when I picked up the car I was asked if I wanted the $500 refunded or applied to my down payment.
    The car also had extra options (glass breakage sensor, door edge protecters,first aid kit, cargo net) but there was no extra charge for them. I paid list price and was given a very fair price for my trade.
    Shanon was very knowledgable about the car and the service department seems to be good also. You get 2 free oil changes a year for as long as you own the car (applies to any new car you buy from them).

I liked the place so much and Shanon was so nice I will always buy Toyotas and buy them at Carousel.

The only bad part is a friend just inquired about buying a Prius there and was told that they were not taking anymore orders until they get caught up with the wait list (about 10 months now).

3. Cyndrax

Cyndrax New Member

I'll add Carosuel to my list of dealers to check. Thanks for the info!