1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dealers with good Service departments in San Diego

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by ivfarmboy, Aug 7, 2006.

1. ivfarmboy

ivfarmboy New Member

Hi guys,
    Just purchased an awesome White 2005 Prius and want to have all the recalls done to it. My local dealer does not have the machines to do them so I need to have them done in San Diego. Any good dealers to recommend? or not recommend?

Dealer ran diagnostic and everything is cherry but he said he doesn't have the machine needed to do the recall work. Nice guy and trust him but I dont know the SD dealers well.

2. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Call the service department of Kearny Mesa Toyota and ask for Oscar. Oscar needs to order the part for you (will take a few days) They order the parts for specific customers and the part is reserved for you. When it's in they'll call you. Set up an appointment. It takes between 1-2 hours, depending on the day and how busy they are.

They did mine and the alignment is straight. They'll even wash your car if you like. (I don't.)

3. ivfarmboy

ivfarmboy New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Aug 6 2006, 11:14 PM) [snapback]298911[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks. Hard to find a good dealer service department.