1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dealler recomendations in mass

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Caug1, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Caug1

Caug1 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hello,
    I am in Boston ma.
    Do any of the members here could recommend a good dealership with good service department?
    Thanks,
    c

2. Insight-I Owner

Insight-I Owner 2006 Insight-I MT + 2011 Prius

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I bought a 2011 Prius from Manny at Atlantic Toyota in Lynn, MA this past May. Very straight shooter - no BS. Very thorough, and gave me his cell in case I need help with anything. I heard he used to work for Toyota USA.

I've had just the 5000 mile service done at Atlantic and that seemed fine. I asked them not to change my higher-than-stock tire pressures, and they in fact left the tire pressures alone.

I come to Boston a lot so I'll probably keep dealing with them. I've heard bad things about the closest Toyota dealer to my home in CT, and they weren't very helpful when I wanted to buy a Prius, didn't seem able to get the color and trim level I wanted. Also my local Honda dealer in CT is owned by the same company, and I had several unpleasant experiences with both their sales and their service dept.

Good luck with your shopping!!