1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Debate?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Army5339, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Army5339

Army5339 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Anyone else watching the Democratic debate?

2. Army5339

Army5339 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Its seems like Gravel is way off to the one side, like an angry Grandpa talking about the good old days.

Obama and Richardson look good though.

3. ivfarmboy

ivfarmboy New Member

Actually he is like Ron Paul on the Repubs side, no way in hell he is going to win so he talks his real mind and sometimes that is good and sometimes it came off as ranting...

Liked the debate but still haven't seen anything I like in either party... I mean come on what was new there??? Where was the "Look Americans you are going to have to step it up to fix the whole Global Warming / Energy issue", they are the same problem really. Kennedy didn't do the Apollo by himself, the rest of the country did. I think the Big Bear, Russia, threat helped mold everyone together to work as a team. Well Global Warming / Energy crisis could be just as bad or worse than that threat if not handled correctly and quickly. Problem is none of the politicians is really grabbing onto it realistically and with solutions. Like Gravel said gas prices are going to go up possibly when we first start trying to ween ourselves off but we are not seeing half the cost of oil at the pump because it is hidden in our governments budget.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Army5339 @ Jun 3 2007, 05:54 PM) [snapback]454654[/snapback]</div>