1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

December 5th at Rats?

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by iDonna, Nov 29, 2006.

1. iDonna

iDonna Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Greetings, folks.

I'm sorry I haven't had the opportunity to see all of your smiling faces. I've been spending a lot of time down in AC. (I'm playing in the Women's WSOP event on December 16th so I've been trying to get "Tournament Tough"...).

Anyway, let's see what we can muster up for December.

At Barbara's suggestion (and a dang good one at that), I hereby offer up Tuesday evening (12/5) after work at Rats. (It's Blues Tuesday at Kafe Kabul.)

Rats is really nice. After my first time visit there, I was inspired to decorate my loft room with a Moroccan theme. (I eventually went with an Asian-eclectic....). Oh well.

In other news, I personally installed the DICE iPod thing. The worst part of it was maneuvering around to get to the back of the radio to plug the pluggy thing in. The good news is that it works beautifully and the bruises on my arm are all but disappeared.

:)

OK, so what say you...

2. randreed

randreed Same as it ever was . . .

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Where is "RATS"?

3. barbaram

barbaram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Here is their website , it is next to the Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton. You can go out and walk around the grounds at night which has interesting lighting on many of the sculptures.

http://www.ratsrestaurant.org/

I will head there at some point unless I get stuck working too late.... the band is a very mellow acoustic blues duo. nice to relax and unwind. They play from 6 til about 10.
    Barb

4. iDonna

iDonna Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(barbaram @ Dec 3 2006, 07:29 PM) [snapback]357137[/snapback]</div>

I know I'm a little out of it lately, but um, this was *your* idea, right?

:)

5. barbaram

barbaram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    YEP! looks like I will be all set to be there- probably earlier than later, if I have to work at 4 am bedtime comes quick!!!!

if I can get there on a tuesday for a sip I will because I try to support live music! Plus it is a cool spot to relax and i certainly have more than enough stress!!!!!!

6. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Have a good time! It's a little far for me for a "school" night. I'll be thinking of you all while I'm watching Clerks at the Paramount in Asbury Park. :)

7. Jeannie

Jeannie Proud Prius Granny

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Sorry I can't make it - I'm still getting over a nasty bout of cold/flu and I'm still coughing a lot, which tends to interfere with the music <g>.

8. randreed

randreed Same as it ever was . . .

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(barbaram @ Dec 3 2006, 06:29 PM) [snapback]357137[/snapback]</div>
    Oh Ok - I know the area a bit - but that's too far for me on a work night - sorry!