1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

DEFAULT MODE FOR DISPLAY

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by du452, Jan 14, 2006.

1. du452

du452 New Member

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOU CAN SET THE DEFAULT MODE FOR THE DISPLAY ON THE 2006 TO ENERGY MONITOR INSTEAD OF CONSUMPTION. MY 2005 DEFAULT IS ENERGY MONITOR. MY 2006 IS CONSUMPTION.

2. Vincent

Vincent Don't Wait Until Tomorrow

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    du452,

Welcome to PriusChat; you're going to love the information you get here. Post your loaction in your profile and your Prius year/Package in your signature for better help with your questions.

I just came out of a 4 month 05 Prius rental and I prefer the Energy Monitor too. I don't know what package you have, but in my 06 Prius #8 I just toggle the steering wheel "Info" button to the Energy Monitor and I think it stays there.

Thanks to another member, have you tried holding the steering wheel "Mode" button down; it operates the radio power switch.

Good luck!

3. kinged

kinged New Member

I just tried my 06, the default is set to consumption screen. And it does not stay at energy screen after you restart the car.

4. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Interesting in the 04-5 the MFD returns to the last screen you had it on when you turn it off.