1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Delaware Prius owner

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by laymen, Apr 5, 2008.

1. laymen

laymen New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I've traded in my Hummer H3 last Sunday at Newark Toyota world. I just plain got tired of paying $125.00 to $130.00 a week for gas. I put a little over 400 miles on my Prius and had to put $32.00 in gas in my car. The way I look at this is the car is paying for itself in fule savings.

I love all the little gadgets to play with. Thank GOD for the rummble strips on the highway. I almost drove off the road twice. This is a cool car.

My best MPG to date is around 48 close to 49. I travel about 40 miles to work every day one way.

I look forward to to enjoying this site for many years to come.

2. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    :welcome: Welcome to PriusChat, laymen! I'm glad you're out of that hmmmm

Be sure to set your tire pressure correctly and turn off the display if it's too distracting! (Display bezel button, Screen Off screen button, Info button on wheel to turn it back on.)

3. LindaD8284

LindaD8284 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Welcome! I've only has my Prius 2 week now. It is a really cool car and I'm loving all of the gadgets, especially the smart key system. What color did you get?

4. laymen

laymen New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I picked up a silver with leather seats. I didn't want cloth seats so my choice was silver or silver. The trade in on my Hummer was so good that they conditioned it that I had to take one out of inventory. No regreats though.