1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Delete a single phone book entry?? Prius v 3 Nav radio.

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by sURFNmADNESS, Aug 22, 2012.

1. sURFNmADNESS

sURFNmADNESS Prii Family

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Alright. I have tried to figure this one out a couple times now. I even tried to delete all personal data which I thought should delete the entire phone book. It did not, even tried it twice. My problem is this, I have a couple entries which have 2 to 3 entries for the same person so I want to delete a few. There also seems to be a few entries which are just phone numbers, no names. But how can you delete a single one? What's yet, why didn't the phone book clear when I cleared all personal data?

2. GerryL

GerryL Master Model Railroader

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I think you have to make the deletions/changes on your phone, and re-load the phonebook.

3. sURFNmADNESS

sURFNmADNESS Prii Family

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I did have duplicate entries on my old Galaxy Nexus phone, however I have since upgraded to the Galaxy S3 with another carrier and there is no duplicate entries on the phone, nor my google gmail account. There is also no blank contact numbers. I don't believe the clear personal info is clearing the phone book at all.