1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Delete the stickies!

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by jamarimutt, Mar 27, 2007.

1. jamarimutt

jamarimutt New Member

Could the administrators delete at least some of the stickies? They are not used frequently (check the last visited dates) and they take a lot of space. :mellow:

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'll take a look at them if you'll post in the proper forum in the future...deal. Give us some time, most of us are out of town and can't spend endless hours on PC this week. Remind us, in this thread, next week if we forget.

3. AnOldHouse

AnOldHouse Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(efusco @ Mar 27 2007, 06:52 AM) [snapback]412827[/snapback]</div>
    On the other hand, there are some very active topics that, in my opinion, ought to be stickied. The Folding@Home thread in particular. Thanks in advance.

4. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I just want the View New Posts menu modified so I can see all the new threads except FHoP! Toyota Prius Forums misses a lot. I tried selecting around FHoP but must have picked its parent since all the FHoP drivel was there. I'll read FHoP threads after I read the new interesting ones where people talk about Prius.

5. nwprius

nwprius Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I second Bill's motion!!! I want to see the Prius Forum without having to wade through irrelevant drivel. Please give us the opportunity to select no FHoP. The FHoP is now nearly 50 percent of the site. Perhaps we should call it FHoP and start a new Prius site.

6. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Suggestion: Put most of the stickies in a new forum near the top called "Newbie Forum". In the Main Forum, topics tend to get shoved to the second page too quickly, and most of the stickies in this forum could go there, too (although admittedly in this forum it isn't a problem).

Did I use the word "forum" enough? Forum forum forum.