1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Delivery dates for 2006´s in europe?

Discussion in 'International Owners' started by sprett, Jan 6, 2006.

1. sprett

sprett New Member

Is it any europeans here that have ordered a 2006 and got a delivery date, or perhaps someone even already have got their new car?

My swedish dealer doesn´t have a clue when the new prius will arrive in Sweden, and that really bothers me since I have waited for 3 months already...

2. priusNlondon

priusNlondon Pingu 2.0

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    ----UK----

I bought mine back in November. I was told then that it wouldn't be in until March. I recieved a call the other day saying it would be in at the end of this month. <_< i'm going a little crazy waiting!!! :blink:

3. sprett

sprett New Member

Lucky you! What option/package did you order? Can it be found at Toyota UK? My incompetent dealer has screwed up my order completly and says I will have to wait until september!!! No way. Now I waiting for the dealer to "make me an offer I can´t refuse". Otherwise I will take legal action and sue those idiots...

Here in sweden all packages have arrived, including the awesome park assist.

4. priusNlondon

priusNlondon Pingu 2.0

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    ----UK----

Thanks! i got the creme de la creme T-Spirit with all the goodies. minus the leather seats and the door bumpers. i have a dog and i don't like the way the door bumpers look, insurance should cover dints and scratches!! I think i'm going to ring tomorrow and see what the progress is. i will keep you posted. if they mess up my order i will have their heads on a bloody stick!! :angry:

5. Zappa

Zappa New Member

Sounds just like me... But I was just told that the delivery been delayed until March, should have gotten mine in Feb... So it's gonna be a 6 months wait utnil I get it.

I've allready seen a '06 in Stockholm but at the moment I can't be sure that it's really the case.

My dealer tells me she can't get an exact date either... :(

But at the possitive end of the case is that I don't have to buy snowtires until next year... :D (Ohh wait it's this year but next winter...)

Just sue the bastards!!!! By the way which dealer is it??? Don't tell me it's Toyota Metro Center in Nacka...

Cheers,
    Zappa

6. sprett

sprett New Member

No, it´s not Toyta in Nacka. It´s Toyota in Karlskrona that has messed this thing up. Now I have been sending it to Allmänna reklamationsnämnden and i feel quite certain for a win. Probably will get some attention in some national newspaper in a week or so.

7. Zappa

Zappa New Member

Got a mail from my dealer today, the car is in... :D

Just gotta have some stuff put on and then I can get it next Thursday... Yay..

Spett: That's the right thing todo, just "sue" the bastards...

Else the delivery time for an ordered Prius today is like early October or so...

/Zappa

8. sprett

sprett New Member

Hi Zappa!

Just a little curious... What package did you order and when did you place your order?