1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Delivery scheduled for 8/4 - 8/15!!

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by Fawn's Mom, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Fawn's Mom

Fawn's Mom Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I am so excited, but a little nervous - as my new Prius will be here in appx 1 month!
    I signed a contract and put $ down on May 11 and it is scheduled for delivery between August 4 and 15.
    I wanted a Package 2 and was willing to take any color - am getting a Red one! (I don't think it's called Red though - maybe metallic something or another??)
    I was told initially it would be 4 - 6 months. I had another dealership working on one for me without even putting a deposit down. I got a phone call from them saying I would have a red one before the end of the month, so I called my salesman and as soon as he picked up the phone he told me that they had a red one for me at the beginning of August...SO - I decided to keep my deposit at the initial dealership and thanking profusely the other guy.
    I am amazed that I had 2 places to offer me one within 2 months!
    I am located in the Fox Valley area of Wisconsin for anyone who is looking for one - perhaps you can get better luck here!
    YEAH!!!

2. Woodman

Woodman Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Congrats on things firming up. From what you ordered (multiple colors / Pkg#2), I am surprised it took that long. I guess both wait lists must have been pretty stretched out.

3. Fawn's Mom

Fawn's Mom Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    There were 25 people waiting for a Prius in general and 11 waiting for a Package 2 when I put my $ down...
    Not sure if that is too long of a wait or too little.
    I did call a dealership in Green Bay (about 45 minutes away) and asked them if they had any. After telling them where I was on the list, they said I was in a much better position than I would be there and good luck.
    So I'm happy with 2 months since they told me it could be 4 -6!

4. DLHDMRH

DLHDMRH Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Will this be an 08 or 09 model that you are getting?