1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dianne and Carson Toyota

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Anderson Council, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Anderson Council

Anderson Council New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    III
    These sorts of posts seem to be pretty regular, but I just wanted to chime in and say that buying a Prius from Dianne at Carson Toyota is an incredibly friendly and hassle-free experience (if you haven't heard, already). We got a price from Dianne over e-mail, and that was the price we got at the dealership. Although Dianne was out of the office when we arrived, her assistant Nathan handled our car purchase with the same friendliness, ease, and professionalism that Dianne delivers. Can't say enough good things about them. The one thing better than the buying experience is the car itself! :D

Thanks Dianne and Nathan!

2. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Oh I sure know who you are! Hope you're enjoying your beautiful new III... and today's sunshine! Thanks again!

3. stanny101

stanny101 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Wow - it's been a while since anyone has commented on their experience with the Queen of Prii. I picked up my Blizzard White v (lowercase v for the Prius v wagon) with Bisque interior (Level Five Base) on April 4,2012, just in time for a break-in Easter trip to Mammoth for 4 days of skiing and a side trip to Lake Tahoe and Carson City. Over a thousand miles with 4 adults and ski gear. Despite the tight new V, lots of weight and mountainous terrain, and little familarity with the car (although I also own a 2005), IU achieved 41.3 mpg. The v (lowercase v for the Prius v wagon) attracts lots of eyes and questions despite the constant TV ads. And it really stood out in Mammoth's mobile landscape of Suburbans,Tahoes,Escalades,and Range Rovers. At 7,000 ft altitude and $5.00+ gas, I could really feel for those with the 13mpg Dinosaurs. HA! And I had more interior space that my old Infiniti FX45! Loads of cubbyholes in the v (lowercase v for the Prius v wagon) especially under the rear deck.
    Back to Dianne. She made it worthwhile to take the drive from San Diego to Carson. She saved me well over a $1,000 from the best deal in San Diego and waiting time as well. Dianne has got the Prius deal wrapped up. It's her specialty and passion. She forces Carson Toyota (10 acres of Toyotas!) to carry more Prii and that translates into more priority and preference in inventory. It's worth the drive even if you are hundreds of miles away. And you can do 99% of the biz with her asst Nathan over the internet. Go Dianne!

1 person likes this.
  4. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Stan, it was my pleasure! Great to meet you (both) after all these years communicating! :) And, I gotta say, you are one smart guy! I am blessed with some very savvy, smart clients over the years of course... but you should go on Jeopardy!!

5. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    II
    I have to echo the sentiment in this thread. I was a little nervous and skeptical about buying a car so far from home, but it was absolutely worth the extra effort. I actually flew down in the morning from northern california and was able make the drive home back up before dinner.

I bought the exact car that I wanted down to every detail, a blue ribbon prius v TWOat a price that other dealships wouldn't compete with and one that I didn't have to haggle for. Both Dianne and Norm were extremely friendly and very helpful. Everything was top notch and I couldn't have had a better buying experience.

1 person likes this.
  6. Big Steve

Big Steve ramblin wreck

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Dianne, I STILL think you should move east. I spent too much time in last three months training Toyota salespeople on the Prius.