1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dianne Whitmire strikes again!!!

Discussion in 'Toyota Hybrids and EVs' started by KK6PD, Jul 12, 2012.

1. KK6PD

KK6PD _ . _ . / _ _ . _

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I posted a review of my wife, Marguerite's purchase success on her 2012 HyCam on Edmunds.com.
    I figured I would give Dianne a shout out here also, and just simply post what I gave Edmunds.com!

Star rating given, on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being best, ....5 STARS!!!
    The review....

Let me start by saying I am sorry I did not know Dianne in 2008 when I purchased my beloved Gen II v.5 Prius! However, because of the Prius, and a large group of enthusiasts known as PriusChat.com, I met Dianne Whitmire. I have already referred several co workers to her outstanding style of service. They are all smiles!
    My wife's 1999 Camry Solara with 200,000 miles, was showing her age, and drank way too much gas. She announced to me one night, I want a new car! Great I said, I know exactly where to go! After a couple of emails were exchanged, we set a meeting date with Dianne, arrived early to look at cars on the Carson Toyota lot and in the showroom. My wife had all her Toyota.Com Internet notes with her. On time we then sat down with Dianne. There happened to be a standard LE Camry on the showroom floor, in that wonderful Grey Metalflake paint, and the accessory options needed, so my wife simply said while pointing, that model, that color, that interior, but XLE and Hybrid.
    No problem!
    With a bit of typing on her computer, Dianne put the car my wife wanted together on paper, we looked over and said yes! It was that simple. It was built to spec, drives like a dream, and the wife's first tank MPG was 42!
    Not bad!
    I came VERY close to turning in my Gen II on a Hybrid Camry myself. It is a really nice car, the price was wonderful, and with Toyota's proven HSD system, we know this car is going to last, and get great mileage!
    I would recommend Dianne Whitmire in a heartbeat. What a great Car Saleslady! Her nickname as the "High Priustess" of PriusChat is well earned, and deserved!

Thank You Dianne, Pat & Margie Sullivan

Dianne, another Home Run!!

bisco and ChipL like this.
  2. ChipL

ChipL Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Will have to look at Diane when it comes time to buy again and see about a fleet sale on the other coast....

3. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Congrats to Marguerite! :)