1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dianne's current SoCal Prime incentives and details for fall/winter 2017

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by DianneWhitmire, Oct 24, 2017.

1. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    It's been a while. Been busy and my Prime are selling themselves. And, since I cannot post aggressive pricing (due to our TMS ad restraints) on Prius Chat to get folks' attention, it's frustrating.

I can post my inventory and current incentives, but most everyone knows how to email me or figures out how to ask what I have anyway.

That said, I have 37 Prius Prime Premiums, and 17 Prime Advanced.

Most all have CA HOV decals already assigned, and here in my hands.

I do not normally stock Plus (base) models. The pricing difference between the PLUS (base) and Premium is too small to ignore, and thus any base model I get just sits... and sits. The differences between the two is seen here on page 19. It's worth the extra $, frankly.

https://www.toyota.com/content/ebrochure/2017/priusprime_ebrochure.pdf

That said, I have a lot of everything here or coming in Premiums... with 37 vehicles here or in transit, there's hardly anything I do not have at least 1 of... and some popular colors like whites and grays, I have many many to pick from. I obviously have a very good stock of Advanced as well. Lots of white and silver and grays .. and some red and blue too.

Our SoCal incentives are either a $1000 rebate, OR the 0.9 apr for 60 months OR the 1.9 for 72 months (OAC) or $500 lease cash combined with low lease rates. If you want pricing, email me at [email protected] or just call me at 949-689-0717 and we'll see what I can do. Keep in mind that out of state deals are welcome but they need to be explained. No TFS financing out of state because of titling challenges.

FuelMiser likes this.