Dianne's January 2020 Prius deals, information!

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by DianneWhitmire, Jan 9, 2020.

1. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    update 1/24

#1 DianneWhitmire, Jan 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2020 at 5:55 PM
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    happy new year di!

what is the problem with inventory, is toyota cutting back production?

3. DianneWhitmire

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Parts is parts, Biscuit Boy ... we are trotting out a lot of hybrid product, new releases and the usual stuff too, and they can only make so many hybrid components and batteries. Year end hybrid sales were thru the roof. Rav4 hybrid sales were up over 90% and we are continually fighting to get Corolla hybrids as well... they cannot build the Rav4 or Corolla hybrid models fast enough! And, the PlugIn hybrid Rav4's are heading out way soon too.

bisco likes this.
  4. DianneWhitmire

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    1/24 update

Selection of 2020 Prime thin here in SoCal, and we have a pretty bad inventory shortage for all Prius models.

On Prime, SoCal incentive $1,500 rebate, OR in lieu of that 1500 rebate, a 1.9 for 60 months (OAC). There is also LEASE Loyalty cash of $1000 for those with current Prius Prime (ONLY Prime) current lease.

I cannot post my deals here because of the rule of the advertising covenant about how pricing is offered on a dealership OR a related 3rd party website. My deals are very good, so I'd get us in loads of trouble.
    You have to email me or call me for details... [email protected] or 949-689-0717... and please LMK your location, it helps me send you enough detail or advice to make a best decision for you. I dearly wish I could post my pricing here. I'd be sold out of lots of models quick, and my phone would be ringing off the hook. :( But, rules are rules ... so let's just work around 'em and start off w/ email, text or phone.

I also sell a bunch of everything else we make, especially 2020 Supra (decent discounts thru me), Rav4 hybrids (high demand for sure) 2020 Camry hybrids, Corolla hybrids, and of course, other models like The all new Highlanders, and 4Runners, Tacoma, Corolla, Rav4, etc... so if you happen to be in the market or know someone who is, hit me up. As our Director for Internet, Fleet and the new car inventory manager, I sell everything! Not just Prius or Primes. :)

2020 Primes seat 5 and have Apple Car Play (and potentially Android auto later) as well as other upgrades ... I have 26 here and incoming, mostly incoming, and here's what's what!

My Primes:

5 - LE in black, titanium glow, blue magnetism, gray, and silver.
    10 - XLE in gray, black, titanium glow, pearl red,
    pearl white (pre-sold).
    7 - Limited in silver, black, gray,
    titanium glow (presold), red/moonstone (pre-sold).
    -----------------------------------------

Our 2020 Prius models that DO NOT plug in - the non-prime, are trickling in for the next few weeks, and will be continue to be short supply for months to come. These have $750 rebates, or a 2.9 apr for 60 months or a 3.9 for 72. The AWD's are also included.
    Most of this model's also incoming soon.., have 16 Prius here/incoming:

L- pearl red, pearl white, and blue storm, sea glass green.
    LE- pearl white, silver, gray, black, sea glass pearl, and blue storm
    XLE - pearl white, black, pearl red, blue storm,
    Limited - black, or gray
    AWD: LE 1 in blue storm, and 2 XLE in pearl white or sea glass green.

---------------

2020 Rav4 hybrids? Hot property in SoCal but I have 36 here/coming in over the next few weeks. These have a $500 rebate with TFS std rate financing. Reach me for details!

4 - LE white, gray, black
    2 - XLE - white, gray, silver, black, blueprint, blue flame, red, lunar rock
    9 - Limited - pearl white, red, or blueprint
    13 - XSE in all colors, multiples, all diff. options! Most have the full load w AT. I have 7on ground right now, it's my best seller!

Dianne Whitmire
    Fleet & Internet Director, New Car Inventory Manager
    South Coast Toyota, 970 Harbor Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
    [email protected]
    (949) 764-4140 office
    (949) 689-0717 cell
    (707) 202-3618 fax

#4 DianneWhitmire, Jan 24, 2020 at 5:55 PM
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2020 at 1:25 PM