1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dianne's SoCal JULY and into early August cars!

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by DianneWhitmire, Jul 21, 2009.

1. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    This is in another more recent thread!

2. son of aeneas

son of aeneas New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Dianne is amazing! As you'll see from her daily update above, she has a very impressive stock of the hard-to-find configurations and is able to get them quickly. She doesn't add any unwanted port- or dealer-installed options.

What you can't immediately see, unless her PriusChat customers share our stories of successful buying experiences, is how honest, straightforward, friendly, and skillful she is at getting you just the car you want, quickly, at a more-than-fair price.

On my recently purchased IV w solar roof, which she delivered within 2 weeks of my putting down a $500 deposit, I was willing (and expecting) to pay MSRP and she, on her own initiative, took several hundred dollars off.

She emailed me at 9:30 at night to tell me the car had just rolled onto her lot, and then again early the next morning. When I wasn't going to be able to fly down to LA for close to a week, she suggested trucking it up to SF -- and even split the cost with me.

Call/email her. You'll be very glad you did. And your neighbors will soon tell you how gorgeous your new car is.

3. bedrock8x

bedrock8x Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Wow, 72 cars in stock or on route. Look like a Prius glut again.

4. drees

drees Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Not at the rate Dianne moves them...

5. DianneWhitmire

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    A glut. I wish!
    You just wait till the "cash for clunkers" buyers come out of their waiting patterns. With my discounts of hard to find cars + the sheer demand for this car in most all packages, that volume's gonna drop like ... well, a ROCK, Bedrock! ;) Bam!

We are quite fortunate to have built up a steady flow for these cars and we're rewarded by a great inventory but the demand here is also high, so these flow thru fast.

Di

6. LoraJ

LoraJ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    I wish Dianne was in Jersey. :)

7. bps

bps Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Dianne,

I want to take a moment to thank you for the information and deals that you are bringing to PriusChat. Yes, I know it's about getting business and making sales, but it's apparent that you do this really, really well. And your customers are receiving a superior buying experience.

I'm not quite in the market for another Prius yet. But when I am, I'm certain that I'll be taking a vacation to SoCal to pick-up my new Prius!

Bryan

8. DianneWhitmire

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    So many people need to be in a Prius or some form of hybrid or electric vehicle. For the sake of our generations to come... yes, it is nice to have the sales and meet lots of very fine people, and fun to answer questions & learn a lot too!

I hope we do get to meet someday! :hug:

Thank you!!!

And, Lora... no offense, but Jersey is way too muggy! ;)

9. abey

abey New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hi Dianne,

I'm looking for a Prius III with SR option in Pearl/Bisque. I live in bay area and have a clunker. Do you think you can help us?

Thank you in advance.

What is EJ only?

10. DianneWhitmire

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    If the C4C program gets the financial shot in the arm it needs for absolutely certain, and we're doing it again (we have stopped as of Tuesday the 4th), then we will start it up again but those funds will go fast. I don't think you will have the luxury of time... and there won't be time for me to find a car that specific. I have III's coming with sunroofs... but also have many buyers who aren't doing C4C and are not concerned about the C4C and will buy their incoming car regardless of how the senate or the house vote. Those are deposits I am taking right now. :) If I turn someone away on a car because a deposit that hinges on the C4C contingency doesn't pan out... I've done myself and a secure, solid buyer a real disservice. Taking back-up deposits isn't fair.

1 person likes this.
  11. DianneWhitmire

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Clunkers. It's ON here.

We're doing the Clunkers again! :)

12. abey

abey New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Dianne,
    No worries. I found a III with SR at a local dealer (Toyota of Sunnyvale) and they are taking C4C too. Thanks again.