1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

DICE Questions

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by NCPriusNoob, Mar 17, 2007.

1. NCPriusNoob

NCPriusNoob New Member

Well I installed my DICE in the 2007 prius last night, it works, but I have a few questions. I have the unit in SAT / DICE mode with 5g Video Ipod. I can play songs, play lists, control from the steering wheel etc...

Sometimes when I first plugged the ipod in, the unit wouldn't keep playing in shuffle mode, but would instead select a play list or an album and start playing that, which required me to grab the ipod to put it back in shuffle. Is this normal?

I was not able to get the unit to select 16 character scroll. It seems to only want to display 11 characters on the display. Is this a a restriction of the SAT display? or am I doing something wrong? I chose option 6 then option 3 like the manual stated, followed by power down.

Overall I'm happy I can skip songs and do basic control from the steering wheel. I wish there was a way to scroll through play lists/ albums / songs from the ui, but you can't have everything.

p.s. it helps to have a socket or a screwdriver to get the obstructing block of wires loose. I didn't and it was hard.

2. Vagabond

Vagabond Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Yes all those things are normal. Happy iPod'ing!