1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

DICTIONARY FOR WOMEN'S PERSONAL ADS

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by hycamguy07, Feb 11, 2007.

1. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I recieved this in an email & thought I would share.... :) :lol: :lol:

DICTIONARY FOR WOMEN'S PERSONAL ADS

40-ish - 49
    Adventurous - Slept with everyone
    Athletic - No breasts
    Average looking - Ugly
    Beautiful - Pathological liar
    Contagious Smile - Does a lot of pills
    Emotionally secure - On medication
    Feminist - Fat
    Free spirit - Junkie
    Friendship first - Former very *friendly* person
    Fun - Annoying
    New Age - Body hair in the wrong places
    Open-minded - Desperate
    Outgoing - Loud and Embarrassing
    Passionate - Sloppy drunk
    Professional - Bitchy (high maint.)
    Voluptuous - Very Fat
    Large frame - Hugely Fat
    Wants Soul mate - Stalker

WOMEN'S ENGLISH

1. Yes = No
    2. No = Yes
    3. Maybe = No
    4. We need = I want
    5. I am sorry = you'll be sorry
    6. We need to talk = you're in trouble
    7. Sure, go ahead = you better not
    8. Do what you want = you will pay for this later
    9. I am not upset = of course I am upset, you moron!
    10. You're very attentive tonight = is sex all you ever think about?

MEN'S ENGLISH

1. I am hungry = I am hungry
    2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy
    3. I am tired ; = I am tired
    4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
    5. I love you = let's have sex now
    6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?
    7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you
    8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you
    9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you
    10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you
    11. Those shoes don't go with that outfit = I'm gay
    And finally.....

A recent scientific study found that women find different male faces attractive depending on where they are in their menstrual cycle.
    For example, when a woman is ovulating she will prefer a man with rugged, masculine features.
    However when she is menstruating, she prefers a man doused in petrol and set on fire, with scissors stuck in his eye and a cricket stump shoved up his backside.

Care to add your own?

2. tleonhar

tleonhar Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    We guys only see the Windows 16 basic colors.

Peach is a fruit, not a color - and what on earth is mauve?

:lol:

3. nicoss

nicoss New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Feb 11 2007, 10:33 AM) [snapback]388491[/snapback]</div>
    C+ for spelling errors :lol: :lol:

4. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tleonhar @ Feb 11 2007, 04:15 PM) [snapback]388559[/snapback]</div>
    You brute--mauve is a dusty dark pink.

:p

Ya'll also have moments when you truly are thinking about NOTHING. This fact continues to amaze me. There are never times when my mind is blank, even if I'm thinking of something as trivial as "how did the painters get that corner painted so well?"

5. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Feb 11 2007, 05:02 PM) [snapback]388644[/snapback]</div>
    It's called meditation. You don't need to buy a personal mantra from a commercialized Indian swami. You just make your mind a blank and let His Noodly Appendages massage your brain. (Note: this is not the same as zoning out in front of the TV set.) You enter nirvana and your Buddha-nature enjoys a frothy mug at the beer volcano while your body appears to the uninitiated to be thinking about nothing.

Note: This is not limited to men, by any means, but an observer who expects only men to be "thinking about nothing" would perceive a man and a woman in the same state differently.

6. ewhanley

ewhanley New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Feb 11 2007, 06:02 PM) [snapback]388644[/snapback]</div>
    One must reboot occasionally. :)

7. tleonhar

tleonhar Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ewhanley @ Feb 11 2007, 09:01 PM) [snapback]388693[/snapback]</div>
    :lol: :lol: Back to that Windows reference I made earlier :lol:

OK, Just got this in my email, and I want to play fair, so here you go ladies, enjoy :lol:

[/quote]

8. BORNGEARHEAD

BORNGEARHEAD New Member

Men are physical.
    Women are mental.

:p

9. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    What's the difference between a man and a municipal bond?

Municipal bonds mature.

10. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nicos @ Feb 11 2007, 06:27 PM) [snapback]388604[/snapback]</div>
    Nicos, thank you for pointing out my & others spelling errors, I know some of you here on PC point these things out to everyone to make yourselves feel better than the person your singling out. I think it's based upon the whole [​IMG]class bully behavioral syndrom.. If you think it makes you look better to point out ones faults to others, I feel sorry for you as it must be lonely on that side of class & the friends you do have, havent figured you out yet but when they do[​IMG] they too will distance themselves from you as well... I noticed your the only person that hasnt posted a sent joke, so you lash out and are using me a your joke.... :rolleyes:

Peace, nicos [​IMG]LOSER :)

11. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Feb 11 2007, 09:19 PM) [snapback]388682[/snapback]</div>
    Exactly. A mind that runs all of the time isn't a good thing. Anyone who thinks that you're smarter or better when you never let your brain rest hasn't learned anything about the importance of meditation. Nor have they learned that an overworked brain eventually consumes you. I have a female friend who's very smart, knows a tremendous amount of information and never stops thinking. She can't remember the last time that she got a full night's sleep. She's endlessly worn out but never shuts up and never stops running her mind. Maybe instead of laughing at men for this misguided perception of lack of intelligence, women would be better served trying to examine if their neurotic, nervous, over-worked, over-stimulated brains are the cause of their problems that they routinely blame on men. Both sexes have their deficiencies which is why we need each other.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Feb 12 2007, 06:17 AM) [snapback]388806[/snapback]</div>
    While it's presumed that not everyone can be a good speller and that some very bright people who otherwise have very disciplined minds can't spell worth a darn, still, considering that internet forums are ipso facto showcases for the written language, I'm sure that you can understand the sentiment behind making fun of a bad speller, especially in this age of spell-checkers built in to web browsers, email and word processing programs. Also, a lot of us who have always been good at spelling (I have a photographic memory for words) were subject to a lot of bullying in school, mostly by people who always slept through english classes. If you were one of those bullies who liked to pick on the geeks back in K-12, then perhaps you can derive a certain amount of empathy for what they went through, eh?

12. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JackDodge @ Feb 12 2007, 07:24 AM) [snapback]388814[/snapback]</div>
    I get it jack, I would gladly use a spell checker.... My firefox doesnt have it , nor does e7 and this boards spell checker has been disabled.. :(
    The 1996 NEC computer I use at home has one foot in the recycle bin and the other on the floor.. ;)

I will have to wait until after the summer of 07, before I can afford to buy a mac-mini, BTW, After the computer thread Im sold on the macs...... ;)

Anyway this thread was started for humor, to those who have labored tirelessly on the other threads... Enjoy! :lol:

13. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nicos @ Feb 11 2007, 08:27 PM) [snapback]388604[/snapback]</div>
    Looks like we have another....

...SPELLING NAZI!!!!!

SIEG.....!!!!

[​IMG]

14. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Feb 12 2007, 08:15 AM) [snapback]388821[/snapback]</div>
    Yeah, I particularly liked BORNGEARHEAD's "Men are physical, women are mental" post. That was hilarious. Oh, we KID the female of the species. :lol: You have to look at the Apple Stores special deals section all of the time.

15. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JackDodge @ Feb 12 2007, 07:24 AM) [snapback]388814[/snapback]</div>
    Ummm...I wasn't laughing at men for that, nor do I think that men aren't intelligent. I just find the ability to be thinking about "nothing" amazing. Even in Daniel's meditation scenario, I'm sure he's thinking about how good the beer from the volcano tastes.

I'm talking about the blank slate syndrome. I don't think it's a sign of lack of intelligence. I just find it amazing. I enjoy observing the differences between the sexes. And I readily admit the stupid things that we women do.

16. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I get the impression that a lot of the bad spelling is actually failure to proof-read what people post. I am a lousy typist and a mediocre speller. I proof-read all my posts and I use a paper dictionary when I'm unsure of a spelling.

Good spelling just makes a post easier to read, and proof-reading helps catch typos that sometimes make posts ambiguous.

17. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Feb 12 2007, 09:33 AM) [snapback]388840[/snapback]</div>
    Being able to shut off the mind, to give it a break for an hour through meditation is a very difficult thing for the typical western mind to grasp. We've been conditioned to believe that the mind can do it all, that everything and anything can be reasoned out by the mind. That the mind is basically taught to run all day and all night. Even when you sleep it's running. The Tao of Physics is a great book that's worth reading. In the beginning, the author mentions that we favor analysis over synthesis; that we've gotten so good at taking things and ourselves and each other apart that we've become somewhat mad as a society. I've found meditation to be better than coffee in the morning and keeps my mind focused and calm. I sleep a very sound and restful sleep too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Feb 12 2007, 10:10 AM) [snapback]388854[/snapback]</div>
    yes, perfect. Eye jest live may spill chick pogram.

18. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    BLONDE LOGIC
    Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking, and one blonde says to the other, "Which do you think is farther away... Florida or the moon?"
    The other blonde turns and says "Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida ?????"

CAR TROUBLE
    A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died.
    After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly.
    She says, "What's the story?"
    He replies, "Just crap in the carburetor"
    She asks, "How often do I have to do that?"

SPEEDING TICKET
    A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license.
    She replied in a huff, "I wish you guys would get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!"

RIVER WALK
    There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank. "Yoo-hoo!" she shouts, "How can I get to the other side?"
    The second blonde looks up the river then down the river and shouts back, "You ARE on the other side."

AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE - my personal favorite!
    A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it.
    "Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me."
    The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left shoulder and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed even more. She pushed her knee and screamed;
    likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream.
    The doctor said, "You're not really a redhead, are you?
    "Well, no" she said, "I'm actually a blonde."
    "I thought so," the doctor said. "Your finger is broken."

KNITTING
    A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting!
    Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and yelled, "PULL OVER!"
    "NO!" the blonde yelled back, "IT'S A SCARF!"

BLONDE ON THE SUN
    A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day. The Russian said, "We were the first in space!"
    The American said, "We were the first on the moon!"
    T he Blonde said, "So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!"
    The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads. "You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!" said the Russian.
    To which the Blonde replied, "We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!"

IN A VACUUM
    A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her turn. She rolled the dice and she landed on Science & Nature. Her question was, "If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?"
    She thought for a time and then asked, "Is it on or off?"

FINALLY, THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES!
    A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex. Her friend said, "Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?"
    "HELLLOOOOOOO......," answered the blonde. "They're watch dogs!"

19. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    We did that whole thread where if a word has the correct begining and ending but was misspelled in the middle, as one is reading the posting the brain will read the word correctly no matter how its spelled...
    I see spelling errors all the time on PC...

I do not waste the time to point them out, to others same as I wouldnt want that done to me... ;)

20. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Feb 12 2007, 11:14 AM) [snapback]388877[/snapback]</div>
    Hey, some of my best friends are blonde :) They love using the phrase "I'm having a blonde moment" but they're all intelligent. Ahem, that said:

Attached Files: