1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Didja guys like that southpark episode?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by busyrosy, Apr 25, 2006.

1. busyrosy

busyrosy New Member

"I like to be a part of the solution, and not a part of the problem"

I thought that the episode was hilarious. Too bad I didn't have my car yet when they aired it. I would've gotten a pretty good kick out of it. I'm a hybrid driver, and I live across the bridge from San Francisco. Hmmmm....

2. NoVaSnow

NoVaSnow Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(busyrosy @ Apr 25 2006, 04:37 AM) [snapback]244768[/snapback]</div>
    Loved that episode. "Good fer you."

Deposit down last Friday after a test drive. Could have bought the one I tested, but I'm holding out for my color. I should have my Prius by mid-May. Seaside Pearl #6 for $500 below MSRP.

3. busyrosy

busyrosy New Member

"dddanks" ^_^
    *thumbs up*

4. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Haven't seen it yet. Missed the original airing and am checking the Tivo schedule every week so I can record it and finally watch it. Heard it was a good one... :)

5. keydiver

keydiver New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I recorded it, and burned it to DVD to show a few of my friends. It was great! The other night, one of my friends came rolling up next to me at a light. I rolled down my window, and he said "Excuse me, is that one of those hybrids?", and I said "Why, yes it is!". To which he replied "Good for you!", squinting his eyes like in SouthPark! I squinted back, smugly, and said "Thanks!", gave him the thumbs up, and we all had a good laugh! :lol:

6. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rancid13 @ Apr 25 2006, 09:01 AM) [snapback]244867[/snapback]</div>
    Yes it is pretty sweet. BTW, the license plate "1TMYMPG" is already taken (at least in CA). :)

7. subarutoo

subarutoo New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Am I the only one who doesn't watch SouthPark? I just never got into cartoons as a kid, and probably won't start now. If you like it, go for it.

8. taaustin

taaustin New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rancid13 @ Apr 25 2006, 01:01 PM) [snapback]244867[/snapback]</div>

I missed it too, but bought it off of iTunes for $1.99 because I'd heard so much about it. If you don't have a video ipod you can still watch it from a computer. iTunes is free and the $1.99 seemed a reasonable price.

Of course now all I've got to do is figure out how to get my video iPod to display on the MFD so I can show the program to passengers as they ride in my Prius. I of course would never do something so insane as to watch a video playing on the MFD while driving.

Terry

9. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(keydiver @ Apr 25 2006, 12:01 PM) [snapback]244975[/snapback]</div>
    LMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. DaveSheremata

DaveSheremata New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    LOL... My girlfriend and I are saying "Thaaanks!" to each other a lot...
    Last a neighboor pulled up next to us in his big brand new Ford F250 and rolled down the window - he was complimenting us on our new car (genuinely), as we were complimenting his. When I sayed "THaaaanks" he got the joke too, and he replied "THaaanks", and then everyone in both cars started cracking up! I do not know if you had to be there or not, but it was darn funny....

Dave

11. eyeguy13

eyeguy13 Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Absolutely love South Park and especially the Hybrid Episode. Last weeks episode was lame about Towlie. I was excited because I love Towlie ("wanna get high?"). Tomorrow's episode seems good from the teaser on Comedy Central. "good fer you!!!" :rolleyes:

[attachmentid=3103]