1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

different v710 issues

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Raenstoirm, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Raenstoirm

Raenstoirm New Member

I had an SE phone via cingular, so my phone book was already in my car when I got the new phone. Lately when I hit speed dial 1 on the car it tells me to check my phone. I have to hit it 3 or 4 times to get it to connect. I havnt changed any settings on the phone or car.

Also although not prius related....I will have my v710 on "silent" mode and it will just randomly beep. It is pretty loud. When I check my phone, it has no sign of why it beeped. This is annoying since I have the phone in silent mode because I want it to be silent

2. Tempus

Tempus Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    The Beep may be when it's changing Service Areas. My Verizon Phone beeps every time it switches Cell Towers. I think you can turn that off specifically in the settings somewhere.

3. mikepaul

mikepaul Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Yea, my Samsung has a beep for service coming or going. I tried it for a while but found it beeped just walking around the building...