1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Disapointing Experience with juicedhybrid.com

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by bwildeii, Apr 8, 2010.

1. bwildeii

bwildeii New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    I
    I would be intersted in other's feedback regarding after-purchase support with Mr. Paul Goldman of juicedhybrid.com.

I was given a rear tail light tint kit for my 2010 as a gift purchased from juicedhybrid. Upon receiving and pre-fitting I came to realize that the film was not wide enough to cover the entire lens. I contacted customer support and was asked to go measure (consumer leg work? Awesome.). In the meantime the kit was taken off, and is still not there, the 2010 Prius page at JH. I have asked repeatedly why it is no longer there, although it is clear why, with no kind of response.

I lost track of the kit for around 2 months as I am, like most, busy trying to get by in this economy. I contact Mr. Goldman today and I'm told it is too late to return anything but go ahead and ship it to this address.... what? I guess things are tough all over and a $40 sale is worth negating any king of return business.

Be warned, if you have an issue after the sale with juicedhybrid.com expect little, maybe less.

1 person likes this.
  2. Nuckz23

Nuckz23 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I bought the exact same kit from them. The kit does fit! The vinyl stretches when you heat it up (which is required for install). Did you attempt to install it? If you are new to vinyl install, I would recommend a professional since it is not easy.

1 person likes this.
  3. bwildeii

bwildeii New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Re:-evaluated Disapointing Experience with juicedhybrid.com

I had asked if they had any feedback or other customers that had fit the kit. I did not get any. And no stretch to fit reference in the instructions.

Also, I had to look around a bit harder than I did the last couple times at the site and this kit is still available for the 2010, in the "lighting" section.

I'd love to see a pic of your lenses if you have one!

In any case.... I have been a bit harsh w/ Mr. Goldman. He does respond quickly to inquiries. A case of miss-communication.

4. JimboK

JimboK One owner, low mileage

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I can't speak to your particular issue, but JuicedHybrid has a rather shady reputation among some of us, arising out of this discussion.

5. Nuckz23

Nuckz23 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Re: -evaluated Disapointing Experience with juicedhybrid.com

Sorry, I do not have any pictures. I thought the vinyl was a little too light for my liking so I removed it.