1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Disappearing bodies of water

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by roryjr, May 20, 2007.

1. roryjr

roryjr Member

Our nav screen used to show bodies of water off the side of the road and that we were crossing. It still does when we go to Virginia, but no in North Carolina where we live. We changed the search area but that did not and should not make a difference. Anyone have any ideas?

2. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Global warming.

Tom

3. SomervillePrius

SomervillePrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Ha! gbee42 mabe me smile.

I'm perplexed. There is a setting for the GPS that can be set to show different points of interest (POI) icons as well as "outlines of buildings". Both are global settings and wouldn't show details in state/zone vs. another and are not related to showing blue water.

Maybe it has to do with the zoom? I.e if you're not zoomed in enough it won't show small "puddles"? It's either that or you must have played with the GPS set-up and that somehow changed it.

4. roryjr

roryjr Member

The zoom is at the default 300 ft setting. Like I said, it works fine in VA but not in NC.

5. roryjr

roryjr Member

It seems that they are back. Don't know what happened. They are just back.