1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Do I own a Classic or Millenniun silver Prius?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by debbyandbill, Mar 16, 2010.

1. debbyandbill

debbyandbill New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I recently purchased a used silver 2007 Prius and I love it! I want to purchase some accessories but I don't know how to determine which silver (Classic or Millennium) color I have. I have no documentation except the Owner's Manual. According to the information I have read elsewhere on this site, both Classic (1F7) and Millennium (1G3) silvers were available in '07. Can onyone tell me how to find out what color a Prius was painted when it left the factory?

Thanks,

Bill :spy:

2. 2009Prius

2009Prius A Wimpy DIYer

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    I don't know how but maybe if you give a Toyota dealer the VIN # then they could look it up for you?

3. halpos4

halpos4 "Taxi"!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Hi Bill,
    Open your driver or passenger door,on the chassis there's a black sticker with Vin No etc,on the very top of that sticker it will have the colour code,1F7 etc,i have a RHD Vehicle and that sticker is on the passenger side so the reverse might apply to your LHD.

4. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi Bill,

Congrats on your Prius and welcome to PriusChat.

FYI, I have never read that both Classic Silver and Millennium Silver were available in the 2007 U.S. model Prius. I had always thought that only Classic Silver was available. See, for example, the 2007 Prius eBrochure:

http://www.toyotacertified.com/ebrochures/07_prius.pdf

5. debbyandbill

debbyandbill New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

You are correct. I found it on the drivers side door jamb (LHD). It is Classic Silver. Thanks Again, Bill

6. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Millennium Silver was available for 2004 and 2005 Gen 2s. It was replaced by Classic Silver in 2006.