1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Does Anyone Else Remember...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by BMcGraw, Jul 19, 2006.

1. BMcGraw

BMcGraw Member

Is anyone going to take a chance and "believe" Coastal Dave's webpage stating that the VIEWTECH 2005 is ready to ship starting TODAY?

For anyone unfamiliar with "his" site, check out www.coastaletech.com. He's the "head hancho" in regards to aftermarket mod's for the Prius, Highlander and Lexus.

If anyone actually orders the ViewTech, please let "us" know what the results are related to ease of installation, function, actual shipping date compared to order date etc.

Thanks!

2. mssmith95

mssmith95 Michael

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BMcGraw @ Jul 18 2006, 09:24 PM) [snapback]288539[/snapback]</div>
    Sounds great... I only wish he wasn't 1 1/2 years behind! I can't wait until mid 2007 for them to make one for my 2006!

3. BMcGraw

BMcGraw Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BMcGraw @ Jul 18 2006, 09:24 PM) [snapback]288539[/snapback]</div>

UPDATE! Canceling previous request for ease of installation, etc.! There won't BE any installation. As we all should've expected, the website no longer offers the ViewTech 2005 that was supposed to start shipping two days ago. Random drug testing I tell ya! :blink: