1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Does the mirror signal lights go on? Mine don't

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by Calvin Y., Dec 17, 2012.

1. Calvin Y.

Calvin Y. New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Hey guys, i don't have the manual of the prius Three i just bought but the mirror signals seems to have LED lights and a clear lens so I figured they should work. I tried emergency button and all, no work. Is there a fuse or something?

Thanks for the advance replies :)

2. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Turn signals in the side mirrors are aftermarket not stock so maybe they were just never hooked up or not hooked up properly.

And the dots you may see in the headlights which many think are LEDs are not, they are just there for aesthetics.

Calvin Y. likes this.
  3. Calvin Y.

Calvin Y. New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    OH NO WAY!!! You're saying that it does NOT have any signalling mirrors on stock 2011 Priuses? YES the car has aftermarket headlights with LEDs and complete LED interior as well.

I'll have to try posting up a photo on the mirrors!

4. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    That's correct, no Prius liftback has had turn signal mirrors available in the US. Those that have them have added them aftermarket.

Calvin Y. likes this.