1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dog Cover for backseat?

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by IndianaJones, Aug 11, 2012.

1. IndianaJones

IndianaJones New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Hi everyone,
    I have a new Prius-C 4 and love it! I would like for my two somewhat large dogs to enjoy it too, but I don't want them to mess up the faux-leather seats. Has anyone had luck with an extra accessory that protects the rear seat? I can always put the back seats down, but I've seen some possible accessories on the internet that have caught my eye. If someone has something they like, please share. Thanks!

2. ewaboy

ewaboy Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    We use the "hammock" type covers that usually hook or loop to the front and back headrests - protects the seats. Where we have problems is our 45 and 20 lb dogs scratch the insides of the doors (besides licking and putting nose prints on the inside glass). If anyone knows of a way to protect the seats and the doors - we'd be grateful.

Friend: "Your windows are dirty."
    Me: "Not dirty - just covered with dog spit.":D

IndianaJones likes this.
  3. IndianaJones

IndianaJones New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Thanks for the advice. The hammock cover is exactly what we were looking at. The price is good, so there's not much to lose. If I come up with a solution for the doors, I'll let you know!

4. Revan86

Revan86 Animal nerd and alt car guy

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Im the Mgr of a pet store. Been working it the pet trade 10 years. get the hammock