1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dogstar problems?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by hammy, Apr 22, 2008.

1. hammy

hammy Prius Addict

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I bought the Sirius Conversion Kit SSC1 and Toy SSC from Dogstar 12 days ago and paid via paypal. Dogstar has not shipped anything yet and they do not answer the phone or respond to e-mails. My paypal transaction is on hold as Dogstar has not asked for the money yet. Anyone else run into this problem?:confused:

2. peakay

peakay Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    i think they are out of business. i had to wait the 3-4 weeks for my preauthorization via paypal to expire when i tried to buy the same.

buy the oem unit in the for sale area...better deal anyway.

3. tombellanca

tombellanca New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I ordered via credit card, was charged right away, but never got a shipping notification.
    I filed a dispute with my card and was credited within a few days.
    Not sure if it was the email to dogstar with the threat of dispute or what, but either how...they didn't perform.

I would not use them anytime soon until they show up and start making amends.

4. 9G-man

9G-man Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    STAY AWAY FROM Dogstarradios.com. They are a joke, don't be fooled by their prices. Order from someone reputable. TSSradio.com is great.