1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Don't buy from Cain Toyota in North Canton

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by tarusse1, Dec 6, 2009.

1. tarusse1

tarusse1 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Just wanted to let everyone know that Cain Toyota in Canton, OH must not want to sell many cars. I went on Friday to look at what Prius's they had. They had about 8 on the lot and a very nice III which I was looking at, the salesman who came out to help us immediately tried to show us a used 2006, and a 2010 demo after we repeatedly told him we where interested in the new III. They were closing in about an hour so we came back the next day. After discussing the demo they would only take 1000 off the car with 1500 miles which was previously titled which is absurd. Then they weren't willing to haggle on my trade in, the price of the car nothing. They came back and said sorry we aren't willing to sell any prius for anything less than MSRP, you can leave now. Do not waste your time at Cain.

2. Benggolf

Benggolf Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

They sound like they are the only Toyota dealer around and don't care to earn your business. :mad: Not nice at all.