1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Don't Buy Toyota From Plaza Auto Mall.

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by bell, Jul 8, 2008.

1. bell

bell New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I paid $500.00 creditcard deposite via telephone to Plaza auto mall Brooklyn on June 11th,My salesman was Kenny Ng,a nice man,he made me a deal in MSRP $24309.00 with package#2,and tell me a silver color with package #2 on coming in range june 25th to July
    5th,and guaranteed this car mark for sold (to me).( I ordered Barcelona red with#2)

I was very very happy to heard this ,then counting the days left to be a new car owner..I even planned a vacation to Canada with this Prius.

I got Kenny's call yesterday morning(JULY 7TH) and asked me to pay the rest and pick up the car today's morning,he gave me a VIN and all informations to workout with my insurance broker,eveything was done and ready to pick up that car..
    when we went there, we 're told ,that car already sold(to other),I though it's a joke,but unforturely,it is true. we ask front desk manerger for an explaination but they told me i am not in the front of a waiting list.

I feel piss off with family members and friends,and
    came home to called NY state DMV to complaint, they said will send me a form to fill out,and reffered me to call Attorney Of General( Andrew Coumo's office), I exchanged words with his office clerk and he said will mail me a complaint form either or help me to get back the $500.00 deposite( i don't need that deposite money, I need my prius)
    I then called Chase card department and was told I have 90 days for dispute,I am not worry about my 500.00 bucks,but worry about my car...
    now on their showroom, I saw a silver with package6, $5000.00 over sticker price ,my car will be the same if I give up to fight ,they will sell to next buyer and ask more money,in my case, what can the Law do for me( or may be other victims)?

I don't know what am I going to do next except waiting those 2 complaine forms to fill out..Salesman Kenny Suggested me to lawsuit Plaza Auto Mall,(he works on Honda department,may be had problem with Toyota department),whatever the result comes out,I won't return to Plaza Auto Mall to buy anything.
    any one has suggestion to help me get back that car ?( hate to on waiting list again)
    remember my word: DON'T BUY TOYOTA FROM PLAZA AUTO MALL.