1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Door inserts

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Jmana, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Jmana

Jmana New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Anyone know where to buy leather (or fake leather) door inserts to replace the cloth portion of the door panel? I know of one company that sells a cloth to leather conversion, and they include this, but I don't want everything to be leather, just the door (the cloth gets dirty and is really hard to clean).

2. scrappy

scrappy Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Clazzio vinyl is available separately, their main # is (310) 326-3456. It is the material that matches their seat cover colors sold by the yard and you'd have install yourself.

Any decent auto upholstery shop should be able to sell (and install) you either leather or vinyl too.

3. RIKER

RIKER Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Jmana,

I find the cloth inserts in the door panels show dirt really easily too. I found that Blue Coral Upholstery Cleaner works very well. It's quick and easy too. It was annoyingly funny to have a tire repair shop mechanic put a heavy paper sheet on my rubber floor mats to keep them from getting dirty, but the mechanic wiped his dirty and greasy hands on the driver's door panel (plastic and cloth) in about 5 places when he repaired a nail punctured tire for me a few weeks ago.
    IMG_1893 (Medium).JPG