1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Door panels and arm rests

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by mgb4tim, Oct 24, 2011.

1. mgb4tim

mgb4tim Noob

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I love my silver, and the 15 shades of grey of the interior is fine, it's just getting old. I've had the car almost 2.5 years, and I think it's time to introduce some color.

With that in mind, and the fact that the door arm rests are rock hard. I'm going to jump in and replace the door cloth with 1/8" and 1/4" landau foam and new material.

The forum is described as 'Looking to "pimp" your 2010 Prius' - I'm thinking this says pimp.

[​IMG]

2. glennhl

glennhl Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I'll watch your progress closely. The door arm rests are way too low for me. Maybe I need to lower my drivers seat, but I like the higher seating position. But my arm does not reach the arm rest, it's worthless for me (and I'm an average 6' tall person). I was thinking about putting a 3 inch thick foam pad on the arm rest so I could use it while I drive. Now on long trips, I just rest my left elbow on top of the door which is not very comfortable.

Oh, I think the cloth you chose looks fine.

3. mgb4tim

mgb4tim Noob

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    my seat is all the way down. Hopefully the interior shop down the road will sell me the foam.