1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Door switch won't work

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by 2007Gen2, Apr 3, 2016.

1. 2007Gen2

2007Gen2 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Hey guys, we just upgraded our Prius from Gen 3 to Gen 3....a 2012. Great ride, just drove it from SoCal on a Sierra Mtns road trip, a little hiking and snowboarding for our spring break. What we failed to notice upon purchase was a passenger door whose controls want work! The drivers door can lock the car and operate the passenger window and lock. However, the passenger door switch won't open or close the window, nor will it lock the door. All other doors and locks work normally.

I'm thinking its gotta be a fuse and or new switch. Can anyone point me to the proper fuse and its location?
    If that's not the issue, I guess I'll find a parts car and pick up a used switch.

Thanks in advance for the help guys.

2. JC91006

JC91006 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Take the door panel off and make sure it's connected. Someone might have removed the panel and didn't connect it back when installing door panel

SM-N900P ?