1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

*DOWNLOAD HERE* Kevin Foreman - String Theory

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Kev1000000, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Kev1000000

Kev1000000 New Member

I finished my new song in record time!!

This one is, however, pretty short. Its also REALLY different than my other stuff. Very happy and bouncy.

Please give honest feedback and tell me what you thought. Also, post the feedback in my new forums!

------------------------------------------

Title: String Theory
    Artist: Kevin Foreman
    Genre: Trance
    Length: 5:14
    Size: 12.0mb

Download: Kevin Foreman - String Theory (right-click -- "Save Link As...")

or http://www.djkev.com

"String Theory" is completely different from anything else I have written before. I love writing dark/mysterious stuff, but I have written most of my songs with that tone and feel. I wanted to try the complete opposite and write a very mellow/bouncy/happy/fun song. With that in mind, "String Theory" was born. I started out by forcing myself to write every rhythm/harmony/lead element in a major scale. This was quite a new experience for me, since I love the minor tone. I then began to fool around with certain types of sounds. After a few hours, I found exactly what I wanted to focus this song on: Stringed-instruments. I began fooling around with some nylon guitar leads and loved what I was hearing. Once I knew where I wanted to go with this song, ideas just kept pouring in. Soon, I had too many licks recorded, and I didn't know what to do with them all. Instead of including all my ideas into "String Theory," I tried to incorporate a few of them into one another. Some rhythms and leads are two ideas that I tried to mend together. As a result, "String Theory" unfolded itself into a fast moving and dynamic song that I hope will be well received by both old fans and new fans alike.

I hope you all enjoy it! :)